Detailed day plans for the 2022 Sojourn will be available in May 2022!!
- 2022 Sojourn Overview (May 2022 draft)
Other Items of Interest:
- Sojourn Pack List
- ACA Waiver - Adult
- ACA Waiver - Child
- NEWE Waiver (each participant renting a kayak from NEWE, our livery, must sign)
- 2022 Safety Plan
- 2022 Covid Safety Plan
- Downloadable River Maps from A Paddler's Guide to the Delaware River by Gary Letcher
These day plans are offered as an example of how the trip is organized. Stay tuned for day plans for the 2022 Sojourn!
- Friday, August 6: volunteer river cleanup on the East Branch Delaware River near Hancock, N.Y. Camping opens Friday night at Northeast Wilderness Experience (NEWE), Equinunk, Pa.
- Saturday, August 7: paddle Hancock to Buckingham, Pa. Camp at NEWE.
- Sunday, August 8: paddle Buckingham to NEWE Camp. Camp at NEWE.
- Monday, August 9: paddle NEWE Camp to Callicoon, Pa. Camp at NEWE.
- Tuesday, August 10: paddle Damascus to Narrowsburg, N.Y. Travel to next camp – Driftstone Campground, Mt. Bethel, Pa.
- Wednesday, August 11: paddle Minisink Park, Pa. on the Brodhead Creek to Driftstone (on the Delaware River). Camp at Driftstone.
- Thursday, August 12: paddle Driftstone to Talen Boat Launch, Martins Creek, Pa. Camp at Driftstone.
- Friday, August 13: paddle Martins Creek, Pa. to Phillipsburg, N.J. No camping; sojourn over.