Day Plans for the 2019 Delaware River Sojourn: Celebrating Our 25th Sojourn will be available in May.
Download/View the 2019 Overview (May 2019 draft)
- Day 0: Friday, June 14 - Volunteer River Cleanup
CAMP OPENS ~6PM FRIDAY NIGHT, JUNE 14, FOR ANYONE WHO WISHES TO COME IN THE NIGHT BEFORE.
- Day 1: Saturday, June 15 - Narrowsburg, N.Y. to Zane Grey Museum, Lackawaxen, Pa.
- Day 2: Sunday, June 16 - Zane Grey Museum to Indian Head/Knights Eddy, N.Y.
- Day 3: Monday, June 17 - Indian Head/Knights Eddy to West End Beach, N.Y.
- Day 4: Tuesday, June 18 - Dingmans Access, Pa. to Bushkill, Pa.
- Day 5: Wednesday, June 19 - Bushkill to Worthington State Forest, N.J.
- Day 6: Thursday, June 20 - Bull's Island, N.J. to Lambertville, N.J.
- Day 7: Friday, June 21 - Belle Mountain/Fireman's Eddy, N.J. to Yardley, Pa.
- Day 8: Saturday, June 22 - Bordentown, N.J. to Florence, N.J.
- Day plans for 2019, once available, will include driving directions. Some directions will be listed turn by turn and some will be links to download/create your own directions.
- Daily plans may change due to river levels and weather conditions.
Other Items of Interest:
- Sojourn Pack List
- ACA Waiver - Adult
- ACA Waiver - Child
- NEWE Waiver (each participant renting a kayak from NEWE, our livery, must sign)
- 2019 Safety Plan