These 2022 day plans are offered to give an idea of how the trip is planned. Information for 2023 will be available in the spring 2023.
- 2022 Sojourn Overview (June 2022 draft)
- Friday, June 17 - Volunteer river cleanup on a stretch of the Upper Delaware River around Lackawaxen, Pa. Camp opens at Zane Grey Museum, Lackawaxen, Pa.
- Saturday, June 18 – Delaware River: Ten Mile River, N.Y. to Zane Grey, Lackawaxen, Pa. (6 miles) Camp at Zane Grey.
- Sunday, June 19 – Delaware River: Zane Grey to Indian Head Canoes, Knight's Eddy, N.Y. (15 miles) Travel to and camp at Worthington State Forest, N.J.
- Monday, June 20 – Delaware River: Bushkill, Pa. to Worthington State Forest, N.J. (13 miles) Camp at Worthington.
- Tuesday, June 21 – Delaware River: Worthington State Forest to Ramsaysburg Historic Homestead, N.J. (10.5 miles) Camp at Worthington.
- Wednesday, June 22 – Delaware River: Riegelsville, N.J. to Tinicum County Park, Pa. (11.5 miles) Camp at Tohickon Valley Park, Point Pleasant, Pa. N
- Thursday, June 23 – Delaware River: Tinicum County Park, Pa. to Lambertville, N.J. (15 miles) Camp at Tohickon Valley.
- Friday, June 24 – Delaware River: Fireman’s Eddy, N.J. to Yardley, Pa. (10 miles) Camp at Tohickon Valley.
- Saturday, June 25 – Delaware River: from Bordentown Beach, N.J. up the Crosswicks Creek and back (8 miles) No camping, sojourn over.
Other Items of Interest:
- Sojourn Pack List
- 2022 Sojourn List of Nearby Hotels & Restaurants
- ACA Waiver - Adult
- ACA Waiver - Child
- NEWE Waiver (each participant renting a kayak from NEWE, our livery, must sign)
- 2022 Safety Plan
- 2022 Covid Safety Plan
- Downloadable River Maps from A Paddler's Guide to the Delaware River by Gary Letcher